We are strategists, creative directors, writers, artists, photographers, filmmakers, coders, producers, developers and always human.
We are your fearless global partners. Here for you and your business. Especially when you need the kind of support that seems impossible to find.
Our name is unpretentious, but we know how to move mountains, make life better, business more prosperous and lasting.
We’ve already helped some of the largest brands to become more nimble and much kinder to the planet. And we’ve made it possible for some tiny clients to punch far above their weight.
Working with us is worth it. Or so we are told by those who ever have. Connect with us, and we can build a better world together.
Your friends at Tea & Water
- Global brand strategy and visual identity
- International and market specific creative strategy
- Startup and founder strategy
- Innovation and customer experience
- Multi-national campaign management and localisation
- Creative and communications platform development
- Creative direction for all media
- Tone of voice and messaging development
- Copywriting for all media
- Website design (mobile, desktop, any device)
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design
- Augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), mixed reality (MR)
- Classic graphic design
- Visual and interactive storytelling
- Custom purpose creative workshops
- Digital repositioning
- All creative execution through collaborations with experts
- Full production and delivery of creative assets worldwide
- Professional photography (with Tea & Water Pictures):
advertising, portrait, stills, documentary
- Film and video production, motion content creation
- Above the line advertising, broadcast, print, digital
- Social media coordination and content
- Events and custom installations
- Interviews and expert conversations
- AI powered creative execution (via Stanley.ai)
- Brand asset design and brand toolkits
Using the details below, please get in touch with us, to talk about your world, your vision, your challenges or just about yourself. Let’s chat soon.
+44 7854 969 337
3–11 Pine Street
London EC1R 0JH
+1 917 748 7049
New York hub
155 Water Street
New York 11201
Tea & Water Ltd.
Kozy Kitchens is a visual artist from Japan, who has lived in Los Angeles for half of her life. Her hand built ceramic sculptures and functional objects are playful, often humorous, and influenced by a deep appreciation of animals and the natural world.
Listen to the talk
Eike König is a world renowned artist, graphic designer and founder of Berlin–based creative studio HORT. Eike’s work is celebrated for it’s conceptual, emotional, visual - sometimes playful, but always deliberate approach.
Listen to the talk
from ad exec to photographer
Sophie Ebrard left the advertising industry to become a photographer a decade ago. Things quickly …
a lens on motherhood
Sophie Ebrard has had a good year. Not just commercially as a photographer and director …
BBC’s Phil Coomes
As a picture editor at the BBC, Phil Coomes heads up photography for online news. …
‘slum king’ Dr Jockin Arputham
On the first anniversary of his passing, we look back at the life and work …
of FlakPhoto Projects
Andy Adams calls himself a culture producer and digital director with a passion for visual …
a vision for the future
London is shaped by the stories held in its streets, by the heritage and history …
sport as a safe place
Sport can be such a force for good, helping individuals and communities in so many …
Tree Potential Project
Tea & Water developed an innovative, interactive campaign for Microsoft in collaboration with scientists from …
conversation with DUMBO BID
The New York neighbourhood of DUMBO, in Brooklyn, is somewhere bursting with creativity and innovation. …
conversation with Coach Jake
Martin ‘Coach Jake’ Jacobson is the most successful high school soccer coach in New York …
British documentary photographer Guy Martin was on his way to becoming a semi pro surfer …
Oli Kellett is a self-taught British photographer based in Hasting, UK. After starting his career …
Billion Oyster Project
Bringing you our latest city spotlight feature on what sustains cities globally. We look at …
American photographer Greg Miller considers himself more of a fine artist with a commercial career. …
View all insights